Food Technology Teacher
Food Technology Vacancy - Maternity Cover starting January 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a school that delivers excellence. This is a part-time vacancy maximum 3 days per week.
Are you an ambitious and dedicated teacher who has the ability to encourage students to achieve their highest potential? Do you have a drive and passion for teaching and empowering pupils to exceed their expectations? Are you qualified and experienced?
If you would like the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of people in an ‘outstanding’ school with a great work life balance, support and well being of staff, then this might be the perfect position for you.
Class Solutions are working with an outstanding shool who are recruiting for a qualified Food Technoloygy for a maternity cover. You will be teaching Year 7's to Year 12's.
* Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
* Maintain good discipline by following the school’s pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
* Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils from KS3, KS4 & KS5
* Keep appropriate records of pupils’ work
* Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents’ evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child’s performance and future targets
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning method
* Resilient, driven and self motivated
* Be qualified and experienced
* Hold a Qualification (UK QTS/PGCE/QTLS)
* Hold a a relevant degree
* Are an outstanding teacher of Food Technology
* Excellent subject knowledge
* UK classroom experience
* Valid enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
* Proven and relevant experience of teaching KS3-KS5
Additionally you will benefit from:
* Joining a supportive and thriving department
* Career progression opportunities
* Competitive Salary
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Food Technology Teacher position.
£120-£165.00 per day
Working for Class Solutions you will have a guaranteed professional and efficient service from our very experienced and supportive consultants. We pay competitive rates of pay and exceeding your expectations is our priority. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced DBS check (full assistance provided).Apply Now
I would like to apply for the position of: