Cover Supervisors (Unqualified Teachers) - Training offered
We are urgently recruiting for cover supervisors and have a number of opportunities available in the Wolverhampton area. The role is mainly to provide cover for absent teachers, manage a classroom ensuring that the students remain on task with the work that has been set. Cover Supervisors play a huge part in the running of the majority of secondary schools and are now requested more and more to provide day to day or even long term cover on a temporary basis. This role offers flexibility and you can work as little or as often as you like to suit your needs. If you’re looking to start a career in teaching then this is the role for you!
£60-£75 per day
You will need
- A degree is ideal but not essential, having the right motivators for the role is key. If your looking to gain experience before moving into teaching training then this is a great opportunity
- To be successful you need energy, patience and a sense of humour!
- Previous experience in a school in a similar setting is again ideal but not essential
- Delivering pre-planned lessons ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks
- Manage behaviour within the classroom
- Leading whole classes in a teachers absence
Working for Class Solutions you will have a guaranteed professional and efficient service from our very experienced and supportive consultants. We pay competitive rates of pay and exceeding your expectations is our priority. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced DBS check (full assistance provided).Apply Now
I would like to apply for the position of: