Business Studies Teacher
Teacher of Business Studies required ASAP until the end of the academic year
Are you an ambitious and dedicated teacher who has the ability to encourage students to achieve their highest potential? Do you have a drive and passion for teaching and empowering pupils to exceed their expectations? Are you qualified and experienced?
If you would like the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of people in a ‘good’ school in Dudley with a great work life balance, support and well being of staff, then this might be the perfect position for you.
Class Solutions are working with a good secondary school in Dudley who are recruiting for a qualified Business Studies Teacher ASAP on a full time basis.
* Plan work in accordance with departmental schemes of work and national curriculum programmes of study
* Maintain good discipline by following the school’s pupil disciplinary policies and procedures.
* Set appropriate and challenging work for all pupils from KS3 & KS4
* Keep appropriate records of pupils’ work
* Complete pupil reports in line with school policy. Attend parents’ evenings as required and keep parents informed about their child’s performance and future targets
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning method
* Resilient, driven and self motivated
* Be qualified and experienced
* Hold a Qualification (UK QTS or PGCE)
* Hold a Science degree or a relevant degree
* Are an outstanding teacher of Science
* Excellent subject knowledge
* UK classroom experience
* Valid enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one
Additionally you will benefit from:
* Joining a supportive and thriving department
* Competitive Salary
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this Business Studies Teacher position.
Please call us or email your CV.
£110-£165.00 per day
Working for Class Solutions you will have a guaranteed professional and efficient service from our very experienced and supportive consultants. We pay competitive rates of pay and exceeding your expectations is our priority. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced DBS check (full assistance provided).Apply Now
I would like to apply for the position of: